SK TOOLS USA, LLC SUPPORT CENTER
Welcome to the SK Tools USA, LLC support center. We make tools for the techs who keep our country running and we're here to keep you running too. Explore the different areas of our general support services below or reach out to SK Tools USA, LLC Customer Service at email@example.com.
FLEX HANDLES / RATCHETS
If you have an SK Flex Handle that has a broken square drive head or screw or an SK Ratchet that no longer ratchets or has the square drive head broken off, please fill out our Online Warranty Form. We will be happy to send a repair kit to you right away.
ALL OTHER PRODUCTS
If you are unable to have your SK tool serviced or repaired locally, please click on the link to start your online warranty claim.Jump to Warranty Replacement Request Form
TORQUE PRODUCT CALIBRATION
Due to the wide variety of torque measuring and limiting devices that SK Tools USA, LLC offers we utilize different service centers that specialize in each product category. Please refer to the chart below for specific warranty centers.
|Micrometer Adjustable Torque
77002 77025 77600
77150 77250 77100
|74XXX Series Torque Wrenches
75XXX Series Torque Wrenches
Angle Repair Services, Inc.
|All SKT Series Industrial Torque Products
Sturtevant Richmont: FOR SKT SERIES TORQUE PRODUCTS ONLY
To contact a representative regarding any of our SK Tools USA, LLC products, email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org .
SK Tools USA, LLC products, except as otherwise specified, are warranted under normal use and service against defects in materials and workmanship for the expected life of the tool. This warranty does not cover wear from normal use, or any problems caused by misuse, abuse, modification or improper maintenance of the tool.
For only a period of one year after the date of purchase, micrometer torque wrenches, dial torque wrenches, torque screwdrivers, storage products and consumable products that are reasonably expected to be used up or damaged during use are warranted under normal use and service against defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover wear from normal use, or any problems caused by misuse, abuse, modification or improper maintenance of the tool.
Your sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of this warranty is that SK Professional Tools will, at its sole option, either repair or replace the defective tool, or refund your purchase price, if you return the tool to an authorized SK Tools USA, LLC warranty station. Check out our dealer locator to see if there is an SK dealer near you to handle warranty. No consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages, or damages for property loss or personal injury, can be recovered under this warranty.
Agents and distributors of SK Tools USA, LLC have no authority to make representations or warranties other than those contained in this warranty.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS MADE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, EXPRESSED, OR IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY. If you are a consumer this warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
- All warranty returns must be accompanied by an RMA number and RMA return form. Failure to obtain an RMA through our online claim service will result in your package being returned to you without processing.
- All warranty claims must be processed through our Online Warranty Form. See our Warranty Page for more details.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping charges including returns, replacements and denied warranty products.
- Shipping charges will be applied to the payment method provided by the customer on the RMA form.
- SK Tools USA, LLC reserves the right to the refuse warranty items that have been modified, neglected, misused, abused, have no material or manufacture defect, or are not noted on the RMA online request. Shipping charges on items refused are the responsibility of the customer and will be charged to the payment method provided on the RMA form.
- Currently, we are only able to serve those customers residing in North America through the process outlined below.